Download from WordPress Plugin Directory
With this add-on, you can now read CSV lines and display them in your WordPress site.
CSV means comma-separated values.
A typical CSV file looks like this:
You usually obtain CSV data when you export it from Excel, Google Spreadsheets and many other applications.
- Filter and slice rows by any column
- Only pick the columns you want
- Upload CSV files to WordPress Media and read from there
- Control the output with a simple syntax
- Configure the delimiter, enclosure and escape characters
Simple template code
CSV Format add-on is free - grab your copy from WordPress now!